Monday, June 23, 2008

My Beautiful Beach Wedding

Question: I am getting married on a beach in Mexico this April. I am having a problem finding ideas. My bride will be wearing a formal dress, and I want to be casual as possible, but still fit the part. Any suggestions?

Reply
: You lucky guy! Just be sure that when you look back at the pictures 25 years from now you don't say "How did they let me wear that?" Your bride will be formally dressed, so I think you should take the lead from her. Wear a nice beige suit and throw off the jacket when the fun begins. You can wear an elegant shirt for the formal part and have a spare sporty shirt for the fun later.




1 comment:

Buy Pulmicort DS said...

I have never ever come across such a wonderful piece of information. Today I am proud to say that I have finally gain knowledge on this topic